At FACS, we are proud to sell NEW and USED Maverick encoders as well as service the complete line of Maverick MICR encoding equipment. We can handle installation, training and ongoing maintenance of this hardware.
M310 EXCEPTION ITEM ENCODERS
For encoding exception items at the branch level, the M310 takes up little space and training requirements are minimal. This economically-priced model offers the optimal solution for exception item encoding.
- Provides customer service in the form of starter kits, lobby deposits and counter checks.
- Saves valuable time and money by representing qualified items to the proof department.
M420 BATCH ENCODER SERIES
All models in this series can be configured with an optional integrated endorser. Using ink jet technology, messages can be formatted in either full or condensed characters, or in a two-line condensed option. Up to 10 different endorsement lines can be stored at any one time and accessed through the keyboard. This endorser meets Regulation CC requirements for ‘Bank Of First Deposit’ endorsement.
- Hand-feed model designed specifically for proof-of-deposit and ‘hand-drop only’ batch requirements.
- This model comes with a built-in autofeeder and is widely used in grocery stores and other retail outlets for cash settlement, as well as being used by financial institutions for batch applications.
- This model offers both production hand feed and built-in autofeeder.
- The operator can easily switch from one mode to the other with a single key stroke, providing flexibility when used by multiple operators.
The Maverick encoders provide a small footprint, allowing them to easily fit into any workspace. The encoder and the controller modules can be easily moved to accommodate any work environment or operator preference.
We also offer MICR Laser Encoder solutions and Stipper/De-stripper/Stripcoder equipment.
CONTACT US TODAY FOR MORE INFORMATION